The Chinese has been drinking green tea for thousands of years. It’s been a big part of their history for as long as the history books can remember mainly because of its medicinal properties. It is believe to be responsible for treating different kinds of illness, and it is also linked to life longevity. Lots of scientific studies also support this claim and find out that green tea does prevent several types of illnesses including cancer. Nowadays, green tea already found its way to the heart of Americans, Europeans and other part of the world. Many people are already making tea as part of their daily meal plans and if you haven’t yet, it’s time you do take advantage of the benefits of green tea.
But just what are the benefits of this miracle brew called green tea? Here are some of them
– Green tea contains antioxidants called polyphenols or flavonoids; these counteract the effect of oxidants or free radicals in our body and cleanse our body too in the process. Oxidants are the harmful parts of oxygen that we breathe because of the pollution and smoking. Free radicals on the other hand are toxins that we brought to our body because of stress, alcohol, chemicals etc
– Green tea contains a lot of vitamins including Vitamin B6 which plays a vital role in the metabolism of the body, Vitamins B1 and B2 which are essential for releasing energy from food.
– Green tea also contains a lot of minerals such as magnesium which is essential for bone growth and body development as well as potassium, which helps in keeping the heart pumping normally and maintains the body’s fluid levels.
– Green tea also has special ingredients that have the ability to clean the mouth preventing teeth cavities, plaque and bad breath.
– Green tea can also increase your body’s metabolism making it one of the best choices of people who want to lose weight and have a healthy diet.
– Green tea also has the ingredients that are proven to lower the risk of Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease. So if you want your golden days to be great then you need to drink tea as soon as you can and prepare for your older days.
– Today, there are also some scientists that claims to find that green tea may contain the key ingredient for finding a cure to HIV as it helps boosts the body’s immune system.
– Last but definitely not the least, green tea is proven to inhibit the growth of cancer cells and kill it without harming any healthy tissues.
Buy Green Tea at Iherb.com Today Using Iherb Coupons
These are just some of the benefits of green tea. There are so much more so buy and drink green tea today. Iherb.com is even giving away Iherb coupon to help you get their green tea in a more affordable price. With these Iherb.com coupons you can get as much as 50% off in your purchases. Health professionals all over the world recommend that people should drink 3 to 4 cups of green tea a day in order to really get the maximum effects of it. So take advantage of the Iherb coupons and stock up in your green tea.